We are so pleased to deliver your silicone products inside our personalised PEVA bags.
Why PEVA bags?
- Easy to clean and re-usable
- 100% Food-grade PEVA material
- Freezer safe
- Leakproof zipper design
PEVA will not pollute the environment even it’s abandoned, one reusable bag can save up to 500pcs of plastic bags. PEVA is biodegradable and a highly recyclable plastic, most modern plastic recycling facilities should be able to handle PEVA products.
PEVA is a less toxic alternative to PVC. PEVA stands for polyethylene vinyl acetate and EVA for ethylene vinyl acetate. They are eco-friendly, containing significantly less VOCs (volatile organic compounds), they have antimicrobial properties, and are chlorine free. You won’t have to worry about any noxious fumes off-gassing from PEVA material.
- Hand wash with room temperature or cold water and let them air dry
- Residual moisture may cause mould growth
- Do not use in Microwave, Oven or Dishwasher
PROPER USAGE TIPS
- Make sure to close the zipper seal tight to prevent leakage
- Avoid storing hot foods inside bags.
- These are flat bags – It cannot be guaranteed that fragile contents will not crush.
- Do not use the bags to store sharp things as they may puncture/damage the bag.